Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, was just wondering if any ROMS were in the works for the Verizon tablet? I tried doing a search but didn't seem to yield any results. I have mine rooted, would like to flash some custom ROMS though. Thanks!

G

·
IIRC, the 10.1's dont have ROM's due to the fact they cant get the source..its Honeycomb so google never released source for AOSP because they didn't want people trying to port it to phones.

·
Registered
423 Posts
airforcegeek said:
IIRC, the 10.1's dont have ROM's due to the fact they cant get the source..its Honeycomb so google never released source for AOSP because they didn't want people trying to port it to phones.
That will probably change and they will release HC source after ICS drops. And the wifi tab has lots of roms and kernels? So that can't be the issue.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
190 Posts
any news on this topic? just got my lte tab yesterday, rooted just fine but no roms or kernels for this yet? will this 4g lte tab get ics?

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
From what I understand it will be getting ics. I really he so since there are no custom roms. I know if it dose not get the update I will be selling mine.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using RootzWiki

·
Android Apprentice
190 Posts
From what I understand it will be getting ics. I really he so since there are no custom roms. I know if it dose not get the update I will be selling mine.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using RootzWiki
update is already here for 3.2 touch wiz. Just wish we had some nice Rons to go with this decent tablet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts