Android OS Forum banner
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have pantech element already sim unlock (firmware still honeycomb)...
I upgrade to ICS, my sim card cannot used (sim lock again)

maybe someone know how to unlock simcard in ICS firmware?

thanks in advance
rudy

nb: sorry my english not good

·
Registered
4 Posts
I playing with android-res framework and bricked my pantech! Boot to stock recovery only can't get it to download mode, is any one have an idea how to unbrick it. Most funniest I have a backup, but have no way to flash it back...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm unable to update to ICS from 3.2.1. I can get the ipdate software to run, but it says I've already got the latest version. The tablet says I'm running 3.2.1, Build HTK75 (as does the Pantech Suite software run from my PC). The firmware is JWUS10012012. I got this from AT&T and haven't done anything else to it.

Can anyone suggest something to try for updating to ICS?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is super annoying considering I seem to be the ONLY one who is having this problem.

I've tried EVERYTHING to root this Tablet with no avail, and this looked promising. I've done everything correctly, and I can't even get past one of the first fucking steps. When I type "fastboot flash recovery cwm-5.0.2.7-pororo.img" and "fastboot flash boot element-boot-insecure.img," it says it can't EVEN OPEN THE IMAGE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
use the twrp recovery on the other page.

the cwm images won't work.

I have ICS and the twrp recover image worked

if you have issues, pm me

(remember that drivers have to be installed, in device manager make sure you have adb drivers installed

I used the Google ADB Drivers, they worked fine, there are universal fastboot/adb drivers out there, just find them by google...

in fastboot mode don't use the cwm image files, use these two: (before going into fasboot copy the zip file to your internal tablet)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41235707

with root, now we can optimize ICS with Android Tweak Pro and get more space from internal storage, working on moving apps to media.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts