Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
I want to do it, but as of yet I haven't found a definitive answer if S can be turned back on. If I need to take it in for service in want to be able to get it back to stock.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I haven't seen as much yet either. I could have sworn I've seen a mention of it for the previous version. I may be, and probably am, wrong. I will update the OP when / if I find the info. I'm sure it'll be here, if it isn't already. As said, I'm certain I saw something for the past devices and maybe it'll be some universal tool. If not, in time.

I see the post was moved to the Dev section. I suppose I should add some FAQ / Q&A to the OP just in case, even though my original post was supposed to just be a mention. Even if the Supersonic section seems pretty dead ( XD ) I guess it couldn't hurt. Maybe tomorrow. I am keeping my eyes out for that S-ON tool.

Get after it, folks.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
DrMacinyasha said:
I've made a handy how-to guide on using Revolutionary over in the wiki when it was updated to include the EVO 4G. Enjoy:
http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/index.php/Revolutionary
Your guide is absolutely amazing! So many other people who have attempted to write instructions, but have ultimately failed! Your guide is step by step and so easy, that even I, who is fairly technical but has never done anything to any of my phones, easily followed along and successfully "rooted" my phone.

Thanks a bunch!

RoC1909 (a fellow Sacromentan)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts