1,043 Posts
definitely got a speed boost from the build prop tweak

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
421 Posts
definitely got a speed boost from the build prop tweak

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using RootzWiki
i found this one in my computer when i used to have the evo3d su-2.3.6.3-efgh-signed do u think that on would work?

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
Link to my drop^box

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Reactions: flip

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
lol thanx bro, ur the man, u dont know how ive been waiting for this moment lol, ive waited for my tablet since dec2 i ordered it, now that i have it im nervous cuz im a little new at this. i rooted my gnex, my ogevo and my 3d but when it comes to command lines ufff i dont know how to mess with them too much, i knew couple dev in the evo section but now that i left to the beast gnex i doubt theyll help me lol, well im gonna give it a shot, so put those two files in the platform-tools folder right? then run the commands
Finally got the link fixed. Yeah, drop them in the folder and run the command prompts. Hell I just copy and posted 1 line at a time. Make sure you include --stage1, --stage2, and --undo in the command prompts. At first I didn't think you were supposed to enter those parts into command prompt.

Reactions: flip

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
also before i connect my tablet i need to have developer debugging check right?
yup, what's your gmail I'll just email you the file

·
Registered
421 Posts
Finally got the link fixed. Yeah, drop them in the folder and run the command prompts. Hell I just copy and posted 1 line at a time. Make sure you include --stage1, --stage2, and --undo in the command prompts. At first I didn't think you were supposed to enter those parts into command prompt.

the su keeps on downloading as a text

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
Sent

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
Wera using this method I'm still able to install cwm or a recovery right to b able to flash roms?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Don't know if there is a recovery yet or not

·
Registered
421 Posts
Don't know if there is a recovery yet or not

Dam everything was going well til I entered the line "adb push su /system/xbin/su" I got the following message "cannot stay 'su': no such file or directory...any ideas what I might of done wrong?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I put both of those files in the platform-tools folder like I was supposed to n everything was going good

·
Android Otaku
39 Posts
Wera using this method I'm still able to install cwm or a recovery right to b able to flash roms?

No, not until the create the app to unlock the boot loader. This only gives you root to use with such programs like quick boot, root explorer, add free android, or any other programs that require root access

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
I put both of those files in the platform-tools folder like I was supposed to n everything was going good

Do you have the old su file in there too by chance?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts