Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can always Odin back for warranty replacement also triangle away takes care of custom unlock screen. This is one of the easiest rooting methods I've used. There is a tool to remove Chinese su n Install super su.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
152 Posts
You can always Odin back for warranty replacement also triangle away takes care of custom unlock screen. This is one of the easiest rooting methods I've used. There is a tool to remove Chinese su n Install super su.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
I thought people were saying there no way of getting rid of the custom unlock screen?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki mobile app

·
Android Beginner
64 Posts
I'm going to use odin go back to stock an sell it .. I don't see another root method happening or recovery anytime soon sad to say ...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Okay thanks, I'm going to try this method, I need to root because I just brought a pioneer avh 8500bhs for my car and I need the app radio stuff to work.

·
Android Beginner
64 Posts
I would use the triangle away after I bring it back to stock an factory reset ..

·
Android Beginner
64 Posts
Never mind I didn't see your post above about using triangle away first the use odin to go back to stock

·
Android Beginner
64 Posts
How did you use triangle away it says u need root an unlocked bootloader I'm just rooted ..using vroot so it won't work I think can u explain what u did

·
Android Beginner
64 Posts
Yeah I did when it first came out an his work is pretty accurate not looking to brick if it don't work

·
Android Junkie
59 Posts
Worked like a champ for me! Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki

21 - 40 of 63 Posts