Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I promised, this is a completely stock (minus one build prop edit for market purposes), deodexed and rooted version of the 1.68 leak that Mr. Leaks posted yesterday (Thank you Mr. Leaks!). I will answer any of your questions here too.

Use the Mr2.5 radio. If you have not upgraded to this radio link for it is posted below.
http://public.gtpdevs.com/radios/(MR2.5)PG05IMG.zip
MD5: 513f5c64323876cf7c479bd21bd1dc3e
Approx. 26 MB

Leak Download (flash in clockwork)
http://public.gtpdevs.com/Leaks/LEAK_1.68.605.zip

If you are not currently running the radio and want to flash flash the radio first in hboot. With your phone plugged in to your computer open up adb and use the "adb reboot recovery" command to go right from hboot to clockwork and flash the zip file you downloaded above. If you need help with this just ask and I will walk you through it.

Some might ask why I even bothered. Well, personally I believe in stability over having the newest thing. I know a lot of people use their phones for business as well and need it working 100%, that's my goal. Gingerbread may be nice, but I hate the issues even with the newest builds out, they just can't compare to the daily "drive-ability" of the 2.2.1 roms ( especially ours
)

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No major changes other then it being two builds above the mr2 release. Booted fine on my phone when I tested it and it ran very smoothly.

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jrocker23 said:
Thank you very much for this. Appreciate the work...
You're welcome

·
Average Android
148 Posts
Grand Prix said:
Some might ask why I even bothered. Well, personally I believe in stability over having the newest thing. I know a lot of people use their phones for business as well and need it working 100%, that's my goal. Gingerbread may be nice, but I hate the issues even with the newest builds out, they just can't compare to the daily "drive-ability" of the 2.2.1 roms ( especially ours
)
+1
It's awesome you provided this.

·
Android Apprentice
70 Posts
thepolishguy said:
Um -can I get the md5 for the rom? Please? I only see the md5 for the radio.

Thanks. Sorry if I missed it.
MD5 for the rom is 49e95b6cc813b11cccdcf3751561e60e

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
I've been running this now for a few days. No reboots, great phone performance. Wish the battery life was better, but I don't think it's any worse than MR2 or the GB Roms. Thanks for rooting this and making it available!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts