Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
The server IP was changed when the site moved to a new server/host. Tapatalk seems to cache site IP's so this will require everyone to remove tapatalk from your favorites and re-add them as mentioned above.

I have also sent in a bug report to Tapatalk on this as it should not work this way.

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
I did notice that as well but I've been using the RootzWiki app since I gotten it. And thanks R1Lover for doing that

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
R1Lover said:
The server IP was changed when the site moved to a new server/host. Tapatalk seems to cache site IP's so this will require everyone to remove tapatalk from your favorites and re-add them as mentioned above.

I have also sent in a bug report to Tapatalk on this as it should not work this way.
Off topic but great job on all of the swag!

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
R1Lover said:
Thank you sir, much appreciated! :) I try to put out a great product! good to hear! :)
I actually ended up buying about 5 shirts as I was purchasing that package...that's how much I like them!

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Ahhh I'm actually doing your up as I type this... I had a little delay on production as I was busy getting this new server up and running for the site... but they will be shipped out in the am and you will get them in 1-2 days it looks like as I'm only in Nor cal. :) Thanks for the support! I will throw in some free stickers too for the extra delay! :)

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R1Lover said:

Wow that was easy lol. I tried this before but it didn't work, probably was during the transition. Thanks for the information and I'm back in action!!

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
I'd run into this problem too, and I just stumbled on how to fix it: on Tapatalk's favorites screen (the one it shows when you start Tapatalk) there's a line near the top called "Refresh your favorites". I tapped there, and the problem's solved. I did not have to remove and re-add RootzWiki.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts