Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
And to add...it will take you to the updated "leak" version of 5.6.890 and not to "stock" 5.5.959.

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, make sure you thoroughly read the posts in the original thread. I won't be adding all the details here, this was just to let everyone know who hasn't yet seen it.

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tcrews said:
And to add...it will take you to the updated "leak" version of 5.6.890 and not to "stock" 5.5.959.
I just asked if it was possible to get this same file for .959 and I got this response from cellzealot of Team Black Hat:

'cellzealot via XDA said:
And the short answer is yes...we can.

We are working on it as we speak.:wink2:

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pedwards3x said:
If I just flashed the system.img from this zip to unbrick would that still update me to the latest leak?
I would imagine so. Ask this over on the main thread and I'm sure someone will respond.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Anyone have the 5.6.890 sbf file still? The link on xda is dead now. If someone can post it that would be great. Thanks!

·
Android Lover
313 Posts
AndroidSims said:
I uploaded it here... lol. Thread name .890 OTA .zip
No, you uploaded the .zip...as opposed to the full "sbf". 500mb vs. 54mb.

·
Android Lover
313 Posts
Don't bother. I've got both on multi-upload now.

·
Android Lover
313 Posts
The more the merrier. I'm working on a thread similar to my root thread. I wanna put the files together with instructions.

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
Ok, I'm coming from HTC to Moto so forgive me for asking what some may consider a newb question, I have RSD lite, I have the moto drivers, but how do I get RSD lite to recognize the moto device?

·
Android Lover
313 Posts
Reactions: ballisticn8

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
thank you sir, it was holding the m key that i was missing to bring up the bootloader, a little different but IMO maybe a little easier using sbf than trying to flash things in hboot for HTC devices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.