Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Love your frenemies
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a "hey devs you are slacking here" thread. I'm simply making a list for me and other if it helps to track and not forget previous features/current bugs. I'm running a build from 2/1 but not the nightly (which means i have ribbons) on my Nexus 5 (hammerhead). Things I've noticed are:

• No settings in Navigation Buttons menu of Rom Control

• Text in Ribbon Items

• Longswipe and Longpress on Ribbon setup set to Custom Shortcut don't allow you to choose the shortcut

• Ribbon disappears when keyboard is active (which i know people probably prefer, but i don't. I have a nice setup in 4.3 ribbons, but it looks like this is the way it is in 4.4 ribbons)

• Navigation buttons are not spread out when adding more, there is buffer on the right and left that makes the buttons compress in the middle and be quite crowded.

• Even though I signed in with my google account, it will not let me set any account as my device backup account in Settings->Backup/Restore. That middle cell does not contain an email and is greyed out, not letting me choose one. Nothing was restored when I first flashed. The play store and everything else works, but that connection to the backup/restore google servers is not working.

Oh man i love the new Rom Control. it's so nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Running the 9/3/04 build, I've been missing

• The Volume Panel
  • The battery bar on the statusbar
  • The kill all button in recents

Apart from that aokp kitkat is very lovely!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts