4 Posts
Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Base:: CyanogenMod

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::

TouchWiz UX Launcher for Jelly Bean was ported by Froilson for other devices than S3. With this Addon you will get an Galaxy Nexus optimized launcher, including many other things known from Samsung Galaxy Phones.

This Addon will work with all Jelly Bean ROMs, even MIUI. It themes all YOUR system apps and doesn't replace them.

New in this Addon Update:

- TouchWizUX Jelly Bean Launcher
- TouchWizUX Weather Widget
- TouchWiz Yahoo Widgets
- TouchWiz themed dialer
- better TouchWiz themed System Settings
- notification badge (for gmail e.g)​

There is much more known from previous versions.

I don't have plans to theme it completely like touchwiz, to be honest, there is pretty much TouchWiz Stuff that's extremely uggly like notification toggles for. I think that's the best mix of both, holo and touchwiz.

Important: Since Galaxy Nexus doesn't have a Menu-Button like Galaxy S3 you will have to enable it in your ROM-Settings for the Navigation Bar. In AOKP for example i have set it as longpress action for the third button.
That's the only way to access Launcher Settings, for example to sort your apps!!!

Installation:
- reboot to recovery
- flash it

universal flasher tool creates a backup zip of your theme. so you can easily revert back if you don't like it, no matter which theme you used before. for reverting back simply flash the zip placed in Universal Flasher folder.​

Screenshots

YouTube Video (Outdated)

Download

Credits:

mystichobo
DerPianist
WoZZeR99
smalldookie

teamhacksungs
samsung-updates.com
Samsung
supercurio
intronauta
robinrg86
pfsolutions
apposite Designs
TeslaCoil Software
SAND STUDIO
DemiDoef
dhiru1602
last1left
burakgon
Jarmezrocks
jrsoft
TeamERA
CuraeL
froilson
smando

Krzysztof Glodowski
CyanogenMod
Xami​

·
Registered
163 Posts
Also have the GNote and was able to get most of the stuff working but the UI Launcher and the Settings/icon themes. Does anyone have the apk for the launcher?

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
I tried it on my note with Jamie's paranoid ROM and its all good... may I ask a small request... wanted to know if u can get the 5x6 launcher. I tried using 7zip and changing out the sec launcher2 but didn't work... I have no idea of doing things like this but wanted to try to see if it worked. Since it didn't work wanted to ask here. Also my apologies

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@blkghost: no need for apologies here. We are not using the 5x6 as a standard and we don't want to confuse people with different packages. I would love to offer that option but (and I know it's harsh to say) most people are confused as soon as there is more than one file to download.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Link is dead.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.