Android OS Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well looks like Mr.Drakey has been pushed out. I hope he learned a lesson from all this. You had me fooled. I didn't know his background and what he did in the past. I can't believe I donated. I've never donated before, and probably never will again. AS you can see, all of the other Dev's are getting the spotlight they deserve now. It feels cleaner too. Drakey, if you are reading this, I have washed my hands (KNOXRAID) is dead! And it should be. You shouldn't of used your skill for evil. Karma is a Bi*ch. It really is........

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Dude, I had to get rid of that ROM. Battery life sucked bad.....For me it is Fire Note that is the best. I wish FireNote had more customization but the battery life is amazing. I always come back to that ROM.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes, Android OS was the worst. The OP told us that are having this issue to just re-flash. I will give it another shot later. Maybe the next update. Your looks to be doing fine. Thanks for posting your stats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I might open my knoxraid thread over here, just so people know, i didn't lie about the note 3. I restored my titanium backup on my m8 (Which was backed up on my note 3) so the app data stuck. i swear
I miss knoxraid. It pulled me out of a big jam going back and forth between KK and JB despite the crazy drama. Talent is talent. I was never forced to give anything. If I was, I would find an alternative rather than feel forced for anything.. No muss, no fuss. No need for anyone not affected to get their underwear in a bunch over it.

((( Super Nerdified 4.4.2 note 3 n900a

Dual Boot thanks to safestrap thanks @hashcode

Firekat v11 thanks @megalomanic14

Dynamickat thanks @bri315317

BoBCatRom v10 thanks @BoBCatRoM (with my own personal touch)

Who's the genius behind blinding me at night with ugly white screens and quickpanel icons that look like a 4yo made with win 95 paint?

Thank you to all the devs that make our super phone look and act like super phones.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts