Android OS Forum banner
281 - 284 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
can some one please help me out i have a us celluler mesmerize and i want to make it work on stright talk but i dont know what i need to do i know its a cdma phone no sim card a friend told me i needed to have it flashed but cant find any one here where i live to do it please help me out if some one could give me a step by step on how to do this and what i need to do this i would love you forever lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
can some one please help me out i have a us celluler mesmerize and i want to make it work on stright talk but i dont know what i need to do i know its a cdma phone no sim card a friend told me i needed to have it flashed but cant find any one here where i live to do it please help me out if some one could give me a step by step on how to do this and what i need to do this i would love you forever lol
follow the instructions on post #7 on the first page f this thread in order to flash it yourself using Odin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where can I find a link to the USCC stock recovery, rom and kernel for Android 2.3.5 with Baseband K.EI20? I already flashed via Odin "CwM VooDoo Lagfix Recovery version 2.5.1.x".

I would like to return to 100% stock if I need to in the future.

F.Y.I.: My phone is a Samsung Mesmerize, kernel version 2.6.35.7 with Baseband S:i500.05 K.EI20.

* UPDATE *

I located my answer:

[Odin][Showcase][Rom][Modem]Official EI20 Gingerbread Full Flash and CS Modems

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/12969-odinshowcaserommodemofficial-ei20-gingerbread-full-flash-and-cs-modems/

If someone runs into a similar circumstance as I did, well, you are welcome. :)

281 - 284 of 284 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.