Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Android Beginner
3 Posts
I'm trying to get back to stock after making a few noob mistakes (uninstalling things I shouldn't have) but I'm running into errors using these files. My phone is a new Droid 3 (less than three weeks old) that shipped with 5.6.890, so I'm trying to reflash that. It appears that the filename swap mentioned earlier has been corrected, since the filename I downloaded matches the link text (D3G-55_1FF is 890, right?). At any rate, I get this error on step 1 (but sometimes it gets through to 3 or 4): "Size data returned by phone does not match what was expected." I'm guessing that means the partition sizes don't match up with the image sizes, but I haven't modified them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

· Android Beginner
3 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Makes me a little nervous though; my phone's still OK at the moment and I might be pushing my luck...

Is there any way to tell from the file content which version it is? The numbering scheme is very confusing to someone brand new to the Android scene, like me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.