Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a new x today to replace my other broken one. The new one came with gb pre-installed, so am I able to sbf to froyo in order to root and get all the rom goodness back or am I stuck with stock gb?
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woot! I was a bit worried when I saw the red m earlier. Thanks for clearing that up for me
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
127 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
98 Posts
Ha same thing happened 2 me got my new X in & saw the red M and was wondering dang I know this hasn't been rooted but does the sbf still work, I'm actually planning on running stock 4 a minute til CM is complete enough 2b a daily rom I'm getting old my crack flashing of nightlys days are over

Sent from my DROIDX
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
32 Posts
jbrock98 said:
Ha same thing happened 2 me got my new X in & saw the red M and was wondering dang I know this hasn't been rooted but does the sbf still work, I'm actually planning on running stock 4 a minute til CM is complete enough 2b a daily rom I'm getting old my crack flashing of nightlys days are over

Sent from my DROIDX
I feel your pain , its not like its hard work but I always decide to do it at midnight , then spend 2 hours playing around, next thing I know its late and I have to get up early the next day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha i usually find myself sbf'ing late into the night also and then setting everything up, never have a chance during the day. already sbf'd the new x and am now trying to decide between cm nightly 6 or liberty. hopefully i won't be up too late this evening
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
32 Posts
joebob said:
haha i usually find myself sbf'ing late into the night also and then setting everything up, never have a chance during the day. already sbf'd the new x and am now trying to decide between cm nightly 6 or liberty. hopefully i won't be up too late this evening
I use my phone for the alarm clock and as hard as it is fir me to wake up, I must have it set with 4 alarms. Give the new CM7 a shot , I'm pretty much 95% functional and the other 5% I rarely use , battery life is great as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I gave cm7 another shot but for some reason my battery life was horrendous due to android system running at 53% all day, not sure why. Back on liberty for now. Thanks for the input
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
joebob said:
Well I gave cm7 another shot but for some reason my battery life was horrendous due to android system running at 53% all day, not sure why. Back on liberty for now. Thanks for the input
Also if battery life is a main consideration I got the best battery life on apex2.0.0rc2...but I'm on cm7 and charging my battle twice a day but I don't care I love cm7. So much to customize and Its definitely the fastest out right now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top