Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thread Lurker
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as titled my.screen cracked, but its still operational, how long do I have till it effects my phone ( like my screen becoming non operational) the crack.looks pretty bad I will post a pic later so you guess can see. I didn't get insurance xD regretting it now lol

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Sadly, it's impossible to know for sure, especially since there's more in play here than some cracked glass. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd wager that the answer to your question is, "not long enough." Sorry :(

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
You can buy a replacement screen from china for a bout 100$ and replace it if you are willing to go through the trouble. I found a bunch of sellers looking into this exact scenario myself a few weeks ago as I support about 15 mesmerize phones for our company.

·
Thread Lurker
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"droidroidz said:
You can buy a replacement screen from china for a bout 100$ and replace it if you are willing to go through the trouble. I found a bunch of sellers looking into this exact scenario myself a few weeks ago as I support about 15 mesmerize phones for our company.
Oh nice Ty vm i'm willing to go through the trouble lol :)

·
Simply Awesome!
250 Posts
I've replaced several touch screens in Nintendo DS's and iPhones for friends.

If I were you, I'd hit ebay and just buy a new screen. They are cheap and really easy to replace. Just watch the youtube video a couple times and take your time. Its definitely worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts