Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
I just live here
475 Posts
Quit your teasing!

Figured with all my posting I better post some updated screens of my phone

Edit: My Screen shot app apparently sucks balls, because these don't show the true color of my wallpaper and fonts ... i'll try to update with better pics soon.

View attachment 1660

Wanted to show my lock screen with and without missed calls / messages. These are shots of my lock screen and home screen. The Blue / Grey are the actual colors. I can't figure out how to remove the thumbnails! *confused* :_con:

Attachments

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
Gunners' Gummycomb from the toolbox and ADW Ex with Blue Gingerbread theme/icons

Sent from my 4G Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

Attachments

·
Android Army/Themer
235 Posts
foister82 said:
What are you using for your screen caps?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
73 Posts
Loustsoul said:

Hold the back button, hit home button and phone will make the camera sound. screencaps should be found in the gallery under "screen capture"

this feature should be built into your phone without any additional software.

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Loustsoul said:

drocap2 from the market is pretty neat... has a timer and a shake-trigger for pics plus let's you set the search button as a screencap button (nice because I don't use it anyway)

Sent from my 4G Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
hazard209 said:
Thanks, I'm suprised. Most people have never heard of Atmosphere. Slug is definitely an underrated rapper.
Oh, I know all about him! And you're right, he's definitely underrated just as much as almost any underground rapper is. It's quite sad what mainstream hip hop has done to the genre.

I'm a complete hip hop head, who else do you listen to?

·
Android Army/Themer
235 Posts

super chewy 2.0

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
"WizeGuyDezignz said:
Oh, I know all about him! And you're right, he's definitely underrated just as much as almost any underground rapper is. It's quite sad what mainstream hip hop has done to the genre.

I'm a complete hip hop head, who else do you listen to?
Immortal technique
Tech N9ne (a lot lately)
lupe fiasco
Old school ludacris
Old school fabulous
Twizted

All I can think of without digging into my collection...would love some new hotness..but not much out there

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.