Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where we (Team Liberty) will post screenshots of of our current work to give you an idea of what to expect...

Tonight I will present you with where I am at as of tonight (after my first full day having a Bionic :tongue2:)

View attachment 2900

Attachments

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Looking good man I cant wait big fan of your work! BTW can you look into getting quick contacts to work as well :)

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Communisum said:
Running the super launcher2? Will there be an option of keeping the blur launcher?
Its a custom version of super launcher that I forked about a month ago.. the crappy @ss blur launcher will be available in the tool box if that is what you like :p

Reactions: darkrom

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Very nice. Can't wait.

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
cant wait great work so far

·
Average Android
155 Posts
Boy am I glad to see you here. Been using your rom on my Droid x, thunderbolt and now bionic. Will the webtop and mirroring mode still work?

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Well, I donated after Gummy 2.0 came out for the charge and am acquiring a droid bionic too :) . I am looking forward to it. I might have to donate again here in the future. Keeps up the good work! Kejar U da man

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Can I make a request to get rid of the blur gallery pronto? Hate this damn thing...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
GTvert90 said:
Can I make a request to get rid of the blur gallery pronto? Hate this damn thing...

I second that, the worst gallery ever.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
terryrook said:
I second that, the worst gallery ever.
In case you didn't notice its already been removed and replaced with Gallery3D

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
Kejar31 said:
Thats great news man, I miss Liberty, question though, you know how you guys added the fm radio hack to the Liberty toolbox for our droid 2's? Have you found any of the files and hardware needed to get fm radio on this device? just curious.

·
Average Android
446 Posts
terryrook said:
Thats great news man, I miss Liberty, question though, you know how you guys added the fm radio hack to the Liberty toolbox for our droid 2's? Have you found any of the files and hardware needed to get fm radio on this device? just curious.
I thought p3 said the d3 version works. Or it was hacked to work. Might be worth looking into

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
Kejar31 said:
Thats great news man, I miss Liberty, question though, you know how you guys added the fm radio hack to the Liberty toolbox for our droid 2's? Have you found any of the needed for fm radio on this device? just curious.

How do you delete a post? I double posted on accident.... Anyone know?

1 - 20 of 229 Posts