Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Project: https://bitbucket.org/shauder/android-build-bot-script/overview

This is something small I made that maybe some people would like. It will build android roms and upload them to your dropbox folder for automatic upload to dropbox. It will also allow you to upload to any number of FTP servers.

It may have a bug or two as I just built it today.

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost a complete rewrite. Now has flags that can be used!

Each of these flags acts as a switch that will change the associated variable from a \"y\" to a \"n\" and vise versa.
It changes it based on the default value set in this script.

Example: ./buildbot -g -s -j 9

-r toggles whether or not to build roms
-g toggles whether or not to build gapps
-s toggles whether or not to run repo sync
-c toffles whether or not to run make clean
-m toggles whether or not to move the roms and gapps to a specified directory after building
-5 toggles whether or not an MD5sum should be generated for both roms and gapps
-a toggles whether or not the fixes to build on Arch Linux should be applied
-j allows you to specify the number to be used in the make command"

·
The Incredible Kangaroo
703 Posts
There's a slight problem compiling CM10 (and probably 9) with inline kernel building. I haven't looked if other projects support inline kernel building yet. Anyways, here's the problem (and temp solution) till I can hunt down and correct the offending makefile.

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=147928

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I don't browse forums much but that is strange. I personally only compile Paradigm myself so I had never run into this. I will look into it more thanks for letting me know.

·
The Incredible Kangaroo
703 Posts
Sorry I don't browse forums much but that is strange. I personally only compile Paradigm myself so I had never run into this. I will look into it more thanks for letting me know.
It looks to have been fixed. It started working right about a week after this post, but I haven't dug around to find who and what fixed it.

·
Inspired Dev
95 Posts
This looks interesting. I will keep checking back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts