Android OS Forum banner
201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Bash Scripter
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Changelog:
10/11/13
I now have a sourceforge project for the kitchen and i also now have an installer script instead of just posting tarballs.. tarballs will still be available and will be made every so often on sourceforge, i will be posting the changelog here still so stick around!

Updated repo binary location for both reposync and macosxinit

·
Bash Scripter
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
just wanted to let you guys know, i am already bringing up cyanogenmod 11 support, tho wont publish until i see that the manifest has merged.. also i am removing support for my rooted and busyboxed aosp repo due to kitkat is really secure and im pretty sure it was broken with 4.3 anyways..

·
Bash Scripter
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
I would love to install Ubuntu and learn how to build and cherry pick and all that using your scripts. Can I make this work without a 64 bit proceser?
its situated for x64 because thats what building android usually entails.. u can try of course, but setting up the environment will be needed to be done by hand.. i can help u out if u want but imma take a post work nap and ill be back before u know it!

·
Nexus Addict
651 Posts
its situated for x64 because thats what building android usually entails.. u can try of course, but setting up the environment will be needed to be done by hand.. i can help u out if u want but imma take a post work nap and ill be back before u know it!
thanks buddy going to install Ubuntu now

[EDIT]

Well as soon as I can get my sister of the pc that is.

·
Bash Scripter
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
Glad to see this again it helped me fill in a few blanks when I started learning.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
glad to hear, ya I've been working in it just forgot to post anything lol.. in fact I think I have a few edits from yesterday I need to post too x.x

·
News Team
1,390 Posts
glad to hear, ya I've been working in it just forgot to post anything lol.. in fact I think I have a few edits from yesterday I need to post too x.x

Its been a while I might set it up tomorrow to check out the progress. I can't remember is root and BB pre built or from source? Probably pre built if I was guessing.

·
Bash Scripter
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Its been a while I might set it up tomorrow to check out the progress. I can't remember is root and BB pre built or from source? Probably pre built if I was guessing.

not meaning to sound noobish, but I have no idea what ur talking about

201 - 220 of 241 Posts