Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Probably the dumb question of the day, but I can't find "search thread" within any thread in the Mesmerize/Fascinate/Showcase development subforums. This tool exists within other subforums here, so I know it exists - I just can't find it here (note to self: you know it will magically appear in this thread as soon as you post this).
edit: this seems to apply only to the development subforum, AFAIK.

·
Android Apprentice
103 Posts
You must not have eyes. I'm sorry about that. Do they have guide dogs for the internet?

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
suppliesidejesus said:
You must not have eyes. I'm sorry about that. Do they have guide dogs for the internet?
I expected that kind of response, and I understand that the development subforum is normally not the place for non-development questions; but this is the forum where thread search does not appear for me (it's easy to find in the non-development forums) - so if you would be so kind as to help a blind man out - where would the thread search be for say....this thread? See, I would much rather search for the answer to my questions than to post in any forum if possible. Advanced search here does not allow for searching within a thread or even a specific subforum.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BadBen said:
You could try PMing a moderator about your issue.
Good suggestion, any idea who the moderator for this board is? I suspect that the lack of full search capability for development subforums is simply an oversight rather than policy. Probably an administrator simply needs to check the appropriate box in the forum configuration for vBulletin to enable full search functions like thread search. Once done I'd like this thread locked/moved/nuked as its raison d'être would no longer exist.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.