Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm sorry I know that there seems to be thousands of threads asking for help with this, but after looking through a majority of them, I still cannot find a solution to this.

I am currently running the ICS build of MIUI. Every time I go into Google Navigation, the GPS seems to lock on (the icon is in the status bar), but when I try to Navigate, I keep getting searching for GPS. However, it still provides me with directions I can read.

I have tried the Sense fix. However, even on a sense rom (Gingerbeaton) I had the same problem. It should be noted that I tried using the aosp GPS fix (where you edit the gps.conf file in Root Explorer) but still nothing worked. I even tried using the GPS Toolbox to fix everything but again no luck. After that, I replaced the gps.conf file completely with a file I found online that was supposed to fix it, but still no luck.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this? I really don't want to go through a factory reset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.