Any news on the "B" key fix? Can't wait to hop on this and get off liberty!Alpha #1 build is up. Few notes:
- I'm including a "safe" set of GApps w/ the ROM for the Alpha. This will help keep the phone stable and eliminate "bad versions" of GApps being installed.
- Fixed charge-only mode. Even tho the phone would charge while bootlooping.. it bothered me alot.
- Reverted to the stock ICS Launcher2 for now. Trebuchet is pretty unstable at the moment. You can also try out Nova Launcher on XDA, I hear it's very good.
- Please let me know if the window events = 250 setting is the way to go. I'll include that for Alpha #2 if it helps.
- The ROM is now also available via RomManager -> Download ROM. It does NOT require the Premium app, as the files are not hosted by Koush.
- I know the "B" key is still broken. I'm working on it.
For bugs and issues please use the Issue Tracker at:
Try and double-check to make sure your bug hasn't been entered before. If it has, then add to the comments with your details.
If you get a chance, can you upgrade to Alpha 5 (unfortunately this may require a wipe) and redo all your bluetooth testing and let me know what works and doesn't work now? My BT earpiece is broken currently.Still having bluetooth issues. I can do calls but can't listen to google music. Any media (streaming, videos, music) plays out through speaker and not the headphones. Any one else with this issue or a fix?
Sent from my Hitchhikers Guide mark 2
Upgraded to alpha 5 last night and tested my bluetooth earpiece this morning and on every call in and out there is static, using jawbone hero bt. Everything connects fine though.If you get a chance, can you upgrade to Alpha 5 (unfortunately this may require a wipe) and redo all your bluetooth testing and let me know what works and doesn't work now? My BT earpiece is broken currently.