Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
150 Posts
Also u can tweak syscl settings to 4096.90.70.30.
SD cache up to 3072
Get ram manager from market.
Turn off animations
And in build prop. Where the windows per second line is change it from 55 to 250.

·
Developer
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Alpha #1 build is up. Few notes:
- I'm including a "safe" set of GApps w/ the ROM for the Alpha. This will help keep the phone stable and eliminate "bad versions" of GApps being installed.
- Fixed charge-only mode. Even tho the phone would charge while bootlooping.. it bothered me alot.
- Reverted to the stock ICS Launcher2 for now. Trebuchet is pretty unstable at the moment. You can also try out Nova Launcher on XDA, I hear it's very good.
- Please let me know if the window events = 250 setting is the way to go. I'll include that for Alpha #2 if it helps.
- The ROM is now also available via RomManager -> Download ROM. It does NOT require the Premium app, as the files are not hosted by Koush.
- I know the "B" key is still broken. I'm working on it.

For bugs and issues please use the Issue Tracker at:
http://www.hash-of-codes.com/tracker

Try and double-check to make sure your bug hasn't been entered before. If it has, then add to the comments with your details.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
Alpha #1 build is up. Few notes:
- I'm including a "safe" set of GApps w/ the ROM for the Alpha. This will help keep the phone stable and eliminate "bad versions" of GApps being installed.
- Fixed charge-only mode. Even tho the phone would charge while bootlooping.. it bothered me alot.
- Reverted to the stock ICS Launcher2 for now. Trebuchet is pretty unstable at the moment. You can also try out Nova Launcher on XDA, I hear it's very good.
- Please let me know if the window events = 250 setting is the way to go. I'll include that for Alpha #2 if it helps.
- The ROM is now also available via RomManager -> Download ROM. It does NOT require the Premium app, as the files are not hosted by Koush.
- I know the "B" key is still broken. I'm working on it.

For bugs and issues please use the Issue Tracker at:
http://www.hash-of-codes.com/tracker

Try and double-check to make sure your bug hasn't been entered before. If it has, then add to the comments with your details.
Any news on the "B" key fix? Can't wait to hop on this and get off liberty!

·
Android Beginner
88 Posts
There's a fix available on the milestone 2 ics build that hash is aware of and is in touch with the dev.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
118 Posts
Hey Hash I am not sure if its just me but on alpha 1 & 2 when I make a call while on bluetooth I get alot of static incoming and outgoing (per caller on other side of the call). I have done complete wipes a couple of times, I even tried a different bluetooth earpiece thinking it might be an issue with my jawbone but it was the same thing. Didnt hear any one so far mention this here or on XDA so I thought I would throw it out there.

When on a call w/o bt all is fine, and on safe system my bt works just fine.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Any way to clear the Data Usage warning? It popped up and I have unlimited data but it doesn't seem to want to go away

·
Registered
5 Posts
I loaded this up the other day and was quite pleased with how everything ran. The launcher FC'd a few times, but that was pre-Trebuchet, I believe. As soon as we have the camera, this'll become my primary ROM!

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Still having bluetooth issues. I can do calls but can't listen to google music. Any media (streaming, videos, music) plays out through speaker and not the headphones. Any one else with this issue or a fix?

Sent from my Hitchhikers Guide mark 2

·
Developer
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Still having bluetooth issues. I can do calls but can't listen to google music. Any media (streaming, videos, music) plays out through speaker and not the headphones. Any one else with this issue or a fix?

Sent from my Hitchhikers Guide mark 2
If you get a chance, can you upgrade to Alpha 5 (unfortunately this may require a wipe) and redo all your bluetooth testing and let me know what works and doesn't work now? My BT earpiece is broken currently.

·
Android Apprentice
118 Posts
If you get a chance, can you upgrade to Alpha 5 (unfortunately this may require a wipe) and redo all your bluetooth testing and let me know what works and doesn't work now? My BT earpiece is broken currently.
Upgraded to alpha 5 last night and tested my bluetooth earpiece this morning and on every call in and out there is static, using jawbone hero bt. Everything connects fine though.

Sent from my XT862 using RootzWiki

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.