Android OS Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Android Beginner
350 Posts
Yes I did and for me it has always required a tweak to the keyboard layout. I have the file you need to place in /system/usr/keychars if a reboot dont get it for ya.
Having to reboot constantly to fix it. What's the fix?

·
Developer
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
New build: Alpha 7 is up.
Download here: Hash of Codes: Downloads

GApps are no longer in the builds. So download your GApps flash here: Downloads « Solana Targa Spyder Dev Team
Flash GApps right after the ICS .zip

Fixes / changes include:
  • Fixed internal SD mounting
  • DockAudio support (thanks Atrix Devs!)
  • CIFS module now included in the build (see network browsing support in ESFileExplorer)
  • Added split volume mod by AOKP crew

·
Android Apprentice
48 Posts
Congrats on the new team. Looking forward to more progress. You've been going at a good pace already and all I hope is you get that pesky camera fixed

·
Registered
1 Posts
It seems that it doesn't support GSM/3G for Droid 3 XT862 Verizon version. Does anyone have confirmed this and are there any workaround this issue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I also have a Verizon XT862, tried switching it to GSM only, and couldn't place or receive a call.

I may have to SBF back to stock as I'm going to Denmark on Saturday and really need it working.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can confirm that the 2-20 version works well on droid bioninc with safestrap. going to install 2-27 and try camera.

By the way the download links appear to have gone dead, glad i downloaded it a few days ago... if someone is desperate for it let me know, i can try to post them somewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can confirm that the 2-20 version works well on droid bioninc with safestrap. going to install 2-27 and try camera.

By the way the download links appear to have gone dead, glad i downloaded it a few days ago... if someone is desperate for it let me know, i can try to post them somewhere.
The 2-27 loaded fine on the bionic, but there are some issues:

- I can't seem to get 3g/lte data working. Switching to GSM and back like with the 2-20 build does not seem to work. Any ideas?
- Camera: I can see a picture on the front facing camera but it says "Mount USB Storage before using the camera." SD card is installed and ready to use.
- Placing calls the phone app FCs

·
Developer
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
In an effort to spend less time uploading and administrating change logs, etc.. we've established nightlies for CM9!

Included in the nightlies is a change log for deciding if it's the right time to update your build.

Of course with any major updates, I'll try and hit the forums and post it.

So check out the OP with the new information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to give you my thanks for releasing this for Droid 3! It means the world to me and, it has motivated me to get my feet wet with mobile development. I do have plans on pulling your repo and help improve the Droid 3 experience.

Thanky you!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts