Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok really fancy trying this rom guys ive asked on xda to no avail maybe you guys can answer my question im going to install the rom and the vers 3 kernel does the rom go on first then the kernel from recovery thanks for any help

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok really fancy trying this rom guys ive asked on xda to no avail maybe you guys can answer my question im going to install the rom and the vers 3 kernel does the rom go on first then the kernel from recovery thanks for any help
I don't now if I have undertood what you've asked, but I think that you have to install first the ROM and after that (don't need to boot the system) the kernel

·
Registered
7 Posts
The devs on XDA are kanging the shit out of this ROM, so much so that they aren't even testing it themselves to know that BT doesn't work for phone calls, lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I must say that this rom, along with other Virtuous ROMs for my beloved Sensation, makes my phone a force to be reckon with. MY ONLY request would be to have WIFI Calling (TMobile USA/Sensation 4G) and Picasa working. Other than that, this ROM has become my daily rom and will be for a very long time. (Until I replace the device itself!)

Unless of course, there's a patch I can use to get these two things resolved? (Oh yes, and Language request - to have an option to ENGLISH from USA not UK too!)

And I'm glad my very first post on ROOTZWIKI is because of the Virtous ROMs. What an honor! :)

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Mdj, when I download to my computer and unzip so i can change the build.prop for the US then I zip it back up and flash it gives me errors message can you do help?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mdj, when I download to my computer and unzip so i can change the build.prop for the US then I zip it back up and flash it gives me errors message can you do help?
When using WinRar U can extract build.prop (just slip it out on a specific folder), then edit the file from that folder and slip it back in the WinRar archive and chose to replace the existing one. This way I am using without problems (in case the archive is not corrupt). Success!

41 - 60 of 88 Posts