Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Average Android
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a slew of helpful and awesome modders I am able to make custom lock rings, splash screens and lock screens for the Thunderbolt and a few other phones. Because others were nice enough to help me I am now offering to help others. If you have an image you want made into one of those three things then post on this thread or pm me and let me know. I do need to know what you want done with the images though.

Or if you have an idea what you want then let me know and i will see what i can do.

·
Average Android
63 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
17 Posts
A jaegermeister logo lockscreen with redbull logo ring would be awesome the logo with sunburst deer head and cross in green

·
aided by and dependent upon a mechanical or electr
170 Posts
will applying these to my current ROM (ShiftSense 1.4) mess things up for me? I would like to see some different collored rings to choose from.... keep up the good work

·
Average Android
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ssethv said:
will applying these to my current ROM (ShiftSense 1.4) mess things up for me? I would like to see some different collored rings to choose from.... keep up the good work
as long as it is a sense 3.0 Rom they will work. The only thing that might happen with a sense 3.0 ROM is if you have a theme running it might change the sense bar at the bottom back to stock instead of whatever color you have. What ring or ring are you wanting. I had to change most of the links but i will post a picture of many of what I made.

·
Average Android
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is some of the lock rings I made that work with sense 3.0/ I have limited space so i dont post links to all of the rings I have but if you have any you like let me know. I am working on my own website that i will host all the mods I do for people on so that I don't have to worry about space.
http://goo.gl/oqCJE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts