Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem if you decide to install the apps to get the 300 points that unlocks it or buy it let me know if its better I had issues with my power button not waking it up had to use hone button

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
I downloaded the apps to get the points but u can uninstall them after. The power button still doesn't work but I don't mind using the home button. It's a great app.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's lame the power button doesn't work what about people without an x that only have power button to unlock it

·
Riding the Android Wonka-vator to the top....
391 Posts
Can't get it to do anything but unlock. I've set up all four short-cuts but no dice.

Edit: Never mind, I figured out what I was doing wrong :_con: Wish it didn't have that delay and came up instantly on unlock.

·
Average Android
95 Posts
Lurch81 said:
Thx for the XDA post too bad I try to click through original thread I get T-Mobile website lol
Ha no problem it was a link to an XDA thread that links you to the app you have in the original post... i thought this was a different thread from a long time ago and didn't even read the original post till after I posted lol

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries ...the app is cool he did good job just sucks its in Chinese and I downloaded the apps to unlock it worked until I opened the app again then its locked back down think I'll hold off till there is an English version or a different one that works when you press the power button

·
Curious Droid
75 Posts
The paid version is well-done, but kind of annoying. Sometimes I still have to unlock with my standard Liberty unlock, and then I have to unlock the Sense one too.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah had this happen on a lot of 3rd party lockscreen replacement only one that works great is widget locker hopefully they release an update with sense 3.0 theme

1 - 13 of 13 Posts