Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Junkie
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. Search the sensation threads for some awesome themes that work on the sense 3.0 ports use the sensation themes.

I've run two and they work flawlessly on BAMF 4.9

I won't link another site because this one doesn't have any themes for the sensation, but check around ;-)

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
+1 to that... Worked for me... Unfortunately, the awesome one that I found turned the lock screen circle in to an abomination (an airplane) which was a deal breaker for me... Oh well, the search continues!!

·
Android Junkie
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"ouroborus2012 said:
+1 to that... Worked for me... Unfortunately, the awesome one that I found turned the lock screen circle in to an abomination (an airplane) which was a deal breaker for me... Oh well, the search continues!!
Lol did one of those lock ring mods fix it

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
altimax98 said:
Lol did one of those lock ring mods fix it
Dude. how'd you get that to work?? I flashed a custom ring but it laughed in my face and the airplane remained! Is there something fancy that I need to do? Simply flashing it definitely didn't work for me on that skin! Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
110 Posts
"altimax98 said:
The title says it all. Search the sensation threads for some awesome themes that work on the sense 3.0 ports use the sensation themes.

I've run two and they work flawlessly on BAMF 4.9

I won't link another site because this one doesn't have any themes for the sensation, but check around ;-)
Looked through all the sensation threads and couldn't find any good themes any suggestions

1 - 10 of 10 Posts