Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love for someone to tell me that someone somewhere is working on this.. LOL.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
last time I heard there were only a few issues they are getting worked out right now I believe it is in private testing team bamf will have it out to us & in are hands before you know it

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
"WoZzY said:
last time I heard there were only a few issues they are getting worked out right now I believe it is in private testing team bamf will have it out to us & in are hands before you know it
Wow! Just flashed bamf forever and love it and now I read this. Thank god I'm not working right now so I can keep flashing all these roms.

Sent from my BAMF 2.4 Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

·
Registered
351 Posts
I got Sense 3.5 to boot off the Desire port but that was about it.. Bamf is way way more knowledgeable in that department then I am.. It was weird to cuz I couldn't even get the boot animation to play it was like a black screen after the HTC splash screen and then after a minute or 2 it would finally boot and I got so many force closes that I couldn't even get past the set up screen.. The Desire HD build I don't know if anyone looked at it ornot but it was very odd looking..... It had 2 build.props which I've never seen before and it was a little confusing... Yeah I'll leave that one def. to Bamf!!!! LOL I'll stick with trying to get MIUI working lololol....

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
am i the only one that doesn't like the look of 3.5?
dont get me wrong, maybe i will like it, but from what i have seen, its not for me.

it will be on my phone the day it is released just to try it out, but i am loving bamf forever right now. so smooth.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
Turdbogls said:
am i the only one that doesn't like the look of 3.5?
dont get me wrong, maybe i will like it, but from what i have seen, its not for me.

it will be on my phone the day it is released just to try it out, but i am loving bamf forever right now. so smooth.
I won't judge till I get to use it. I don't care if it looks like crap, if it makes things easier/quicker then I will run it. But yes, it does look a little weird.

·
Average Android
91 Posts
SPD said:
Man when is the TB getting this port? EVO has it now too.
when ya gonna start porting it,dont forget the bolt has ummm yeah a completely different radio to deal with

ps. runnymede isnt 3.5

brought to you with limited commercial interuptions

·
Android Lover
582 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
253 Posts
PapaSmurf6768 said:
There's a 3.5 beta in the works. Check out the team bamf forums if you wanna try it out :)

Sent via Tapatalk on my TBolt
Where? I searched for it and couldn't find it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts