Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
Hey guys, So I'm having a ridiculous driver issue. Anyone who can offer me some seriously advanced level help would be unbelievably appreciated.

My device always shows up as not recognized on windows 7 64-bit when I plug into download mode. I've uninstalled drivers, reinstalled, manually uninstalled all of the usb components on my computer, tried every trouble shooting step I can think of.

This started with my device disconnecting and reconnecting over and over, then the gadget serial driver just stopped popping up for the device. I used the tool in Heimdal to download the drivers originally, but now the device only shows up as unrecognized so the zadig tool won't even offer me drivers, nor can I find them to uninstall.

I'm probably not going to find a fix for this but I figured I would ask. I want to wait and get a nexus prime but this sucker may get replaced here real quick.

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
Any of them. Used another computer to get back to totally stock and it's still haunting me. Started on Power washed gingerbread, continued to stock ED05, and several other roms. This baffles me.

Edit: I supposed it also bears mentioning that I bricked my phone by trying to flash software then the computer dropped the connection mid flash.

All other forms of connection work fine too. *sigh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.