Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Dev-in-Progress
607 Posts
Hey guys!
I've decided to take up weekly MIUI gingerbread builds (Hoorah!)
Thanks to a LOT of help from DroidVicious. For now, this is nothing more than a Beta.. No calling, no audio record, no data etc etc etc.
Hopefully this weekend me and Dv get a session going and you all will have full MIUI builds again! (Stock too! No theming done by me at all)

But for now here is what ISN'T working:

Data

SMS/MMS

Calls

Audio Recording(I believe, it should come with calls)

These ARE working:

Wi-fi

Bluetooth...(I think.. I dont use it)

Sound (Beautifully I might add)

Camera

Basically everything else as well

Download Link (BETA):

http://droidvicious..../Test2.3.16.zip

PLEASE report any bugs you run into! Thanks guys.

You can bet I'm gonna do whatever I can to get this running, any and all spare time I have is going into this. I'd ask for donations, but I'm not like that
plus, I have no PayPal account and this isnt fully functional! So just hit the thanks button :)

Quick Disclaimer: When I give a time for something don't expect it then.. It may be a little early or a little late. Life happens, and it comes before this will. But this WILL be updated as often as possible.

·
Baka
207 Posts
Awesome, I loved miui on my OG Droid. Will try this once you get data working. Thanks for sharing and good luck!!!

Sent From My Thunderbolt Using Tapatalk.

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Can't wait for this to be up and running fully. Thanks for keeping it alive!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am so excited for this! I'll be sure to test the beta builds as they come along.

This beta is clean and solid. Great work!

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
Looks great. Excited to see what becomes of this, hopefully it'll become just as solid as nick's other roms.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Green Tapatalk

·
Banned
675 Posts
Looks very clean when you get everything working I will give it a go. Its nice to have a backup DD.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
Thank you for your work on this! I'm running a very old version of MIUI currently and would love to have a new (unthemed) version.

·
Dev-in-Progress
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He's had one. But he doesn't support it anymore. So that's where I come in

Sent from my Customized piece of Machinery

·
Registered
351 Posts
I said fully working but need to wrap up data... That would be these builds here where I have been showing Nick how to do the weeklys! LoL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

1 - 20 of 107 Posts