Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
451 Posts
I'm not saying it's impossible, but out of all the devices out there, this is one of the hardest to brick. It may seem that the steps are overwhelming but in truth the easiest and most straightforward. The "Guide King" that wrote it knows his stuff and I've used his guides many times and teach others through his guides.

· Premium Member
451 Posts
LOL, trust me, Moto is a lot harder to do than the Vibrant. I've a Cliq2 I have been trying to do something with and have a sad spot in my heart because of it. The Vibrant was butter compared to the first cliq and the cliq xt. If you're unsure, that's completely understandable. I'm not one to force things down others throats. If I didn't feel ok about it I wouldn't let anyone talk me into it either. Just know this is a good place to find the help you need if you decide to go ahead with it and for some reason that 5% failure rate happens to you. Keep in mind there's a "panic room" for bricked or bootlooped devices that we ALL look at on this forum. Just want you to know the tools and the help you need are here if needed and good luck in either choice you make. Maybe we can be of help with something else in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.