Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love Lamp
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the Epic 4G 1800 mah battery works well with my Fascinate. I've noticed some Skyrocket unboxings, and it's battery seems to be roughly the same size as our Fascinate's battery. Has anyone tried this out with any SGS I phone yet?

·
Android Apprentice
329 Posts
I don't know about this battery, but I've read the stock epic touch 4g battery fits

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
I Love Lamp
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know about this battery, but I've read the stock epic touch 4g battery fits

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Yeah the Epic 4G is the one in my phone right now. I had money to blow from Christmas so I bought the 1850 mah online to test. It's only 50 mah more, but that's like 30 minutes in battery language

·
Android Babies
311 Posts
I tried to find battery dimensions but sadly these are not a selling point for most. I've seen both the Epic 4G Touch and Skyrocket. They're comparable in thickness

·
I Love Lamp
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the battery yesterday, too big. If anyone needs a skyrocket battery for any reason hit me up haha, otherwise eBay

·
Android Babies
311 Posts
I've tried some recursive searching. Can't find whether or not the Skyrocket battery is interchangeable with the Hercules (T-Mobile) variant i.e. won't fit in Fascinate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts