Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just askin about your ship dates for 8/21 purchases. please list, once again, the first 4 digits of your web order number (4422xxx) and tell us when you ordered and what time you got the email notification for shipped status. thanks!

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Bought my 32gb Touchpad on the morning of 8/21. Order #4409xxx

Got the two week email yesterday, hope it ships soon.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shandy said:
Bought my 32gb Touchpad on the morning of 8/21. Order #4409xxx

Got the two week email yesterday, hope it ships soon.
Hey Shandy, I also ordered on 8/21, and my order number is 4415xxx. So, it should be a safe estimate that I'll get mine next week?

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
david said:
Hey Shandy, I also ordered on 8/21, and my order number is 4415xxx. So, it should be a safe estimate that I'll get mine next week?
Dunno, I hope so. I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation yet so I am hoping the two weeks is more a metaphorical thing than a literal one.

·
Supporting Member
61 Posts
ordered my on the 21st from HP and got it on the 3rd

ordered second one on the 22nd, and just got an email stating it will be shipped in the next 2 weeks

·
Android lover
63 Posts
my order numbr is 0305 and all i have gotten is a charge complete email no should be shipped in 2weeks or nothing and i ordered on the 21st

·
Average Android
406 Posts
I finally called today (first time) to check on my order. I ordered about Noon on the 21st.

I never got an email outside of my order confirmation.

The CR woman said they had some issues with mass emails, but orders made in time will be shipped and shipping emails will be sent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts