Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Omega Blaze said:
I have an alltel milestone x. I sbf'd through Linux to.602 so that I could upgrade to the newest update, but keep my alltel radio. I recently got an ota update on my phone saying I could install .605. What should i do guys?
as brentblend said above, supposedly it's just a keyboard fix. and if you take the ota update it might flash the vzw radio. so i wouldn't bother.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Omega Blaze said:
Yeah, thats what i was thinking. It may flash the radio.

Anyway to stop the pop up every hour?

Or should i just sbf to .605?
dang my bad...i totally forgot to tell you that part. Just go to your /system/app folder and you should see a file named blurupdater.apk. Using a file manager with root access, just rename it to blurupdater.bak. Or, if you use TitaniumBackup, find the one named Updater and freeze it.

there is no sbf for .605

·
Average Android
234 Posts
"razorloves said:
dang my bad...i totally forgot to tell you that part. Just go to your /system/app folder and you should see a file named blurupdater.apk. Using a file manager with root access, just rename it to blurupdater.bak. Or, if you use TitaniumBackup, find the one named Updater and freeze it.

there is no sbf for .605
In Ti back up is the file to freeze called Updater 2.3.3? Can't find blurupdater in TB. Never mind reread the post, got it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.