Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to have signal issues with KangBang 0.8, basically I did a wipe, flashed CM7, GAPPS then KangBang 0.8 and I'm getting really crappy signal where I got decent signal before with KangBang 0.7. Is this just me or are others experiencing this as well?

·
Retired
259 Posts
"ikithme said:
I'm starting to have signal issues with KangBang 0.8, basically I did a wipe, flashed CM7, GAPPS then KangBang 0.8 and I'm getting really crappy signal where I got decent signal before with KangBang 0.7. Is this just me or are others experiencing this as well?
Have you actually checked the signal strength? I think you will find it is nothing more than how the icon displays the strength. This has been disgusted before in the OMFGB thread.

·
Retired
259 Posts
"ikithme said:
I would say it was that except it doesn't even connect to 3g.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
If you have not already done it, I would clear delvik and reflash. What radio are you on?

Ok, I flashed 0.8 from godmode with no wipe for both 7/11 and 7/15 OMFGB with no issues coming from the stock OMFGB kernel.

·
Android Apprentice
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
explamphibian said:
If you have not already done it, I would clear delvik and reflash. What radio are you on?

Ok, I flashed 0.8 from godmode with no wipe for both 7/11 and 7/15 OMFGB with no issues coming from the stock OMFGB kernel.
I do this with every flash, I fixed it though, went into APN's and kept pressing vzwinternet lte thing until it connected. Has been immaculate ever since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts