Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Average Android
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wondering why i can't increase the font size in my signature any more than "2"?? is everyone like this??

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
PineTre3 said:
was just wondering why i can't increase the font size in my signature any more than "2"?? is everyone like this??
Thats odd i just tested font size 7 and had no problems using it...try again...if u still experience the same problem ill contact the admins

·
Average Android
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SyNiK4L said:
Thats odd i just tested font size 7 and had no problems using it...try again...if u still experience the same problem ill contact the admins
yea it's always been like that for me, i have my sig how i want it i just want the "htc thunderbolt" font to be size 3 and every time i go to make it that size i get "BB code size is too large" i don't know if it is because i have too much going on in my sig or what?

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
just changed it for u and it worked fine....im confused why that happens to u...are u sure u were typing it right? or were u using the pulldown thing to write it for u? Cus i just manually changed the 2 to a 3 and hit save and it looks like it worked.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SyNiK4L said:
just changed it for u and it worked fine....im confused why that happens to u...are u sure u were typing it right? or were u using the pulldown thing to write it for u? Cus i just manually changed the 2 to a 3 and hit save and it looks like it worked.
that's exactly what i do too, and now i go to change the font sizes that are "1" to "2" and it says the same thing now too lol my signature doesn't like me :(

·
Average Android
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
birdman said:
lolz, i changed it to cap out at 2 for you guys. ill increase it to 3.
lol man i thought i was going crazy, SyNiK4L was probably thinking i'm dumb as rocks haha

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
PineTre3 said:
lol man i thought i was going crazy, SyNiK4L was probably thinking i'm dumb as rocks haha
haha no i just figured u were doing something wrong somehow...couldnt figure out why i could do it and u couldnt lol.

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Is there any way to add HTML into my sig.? I'm asking because I want to add a link button to my spotify profile. Or maybe add a button next to twitter and google+.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
No HTML anywhere on the forum.. it's a security no no!

You can add links with the existing tools in your signature area without raw html. :)

Just type something or insert an image link, highlight it, then click this button
then insert your link.

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts