Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Athorax said:
Thank you, I've been wanting the camera app I just didn't want to pay the measly $.99 for it haha
Why is the app called "Camera for TouchPad" when the TouchPad only has a measly 1.3mp camera on it? I think my very first digital camera (an Olympus...if I remember correctly) back in like '99 or 2000 was 1.3mp...and it sucked :p

Shouldn't the app be called "I Wish I Were a Real Camera for TouchPad"...or something of the sort? :)

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
md213 said:
Why is the app called "Camera for TouchPad" when the TouchPad only has a measly 1.3mp camera on it? I think my very first digital camera (an Olympus...if I remember correctly) back in like '99 or 2000 was 1.3mp...and it sucked :p

Shouldn't the app be called "I Wish I Were a Real Camera for TouchPad"...or something of the sort? :)
Haha, I don't know it doesn't seem all that terrible for an FFC.

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Athorax said:
Haha, I don't know it doesn't seem all that terrible for an FFC.
Ya know...I do have to agree with ya! I just snapped a test shot using the "Camera for TouchPad" app of a random lamp in my apartment...and it actually looks purty dern good!

Now...if I could just get that dang "Audubon Birds" app installed! I have no idea why I want to get it working so bad...other than the fact that it errors out every time I attempt to install it...and it's driving me batty :p

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
ronstoppable said:
glimpse has reached its limit damnit im too late
Hey...look on the bright side! They said there's going to be another 6-pack of free apps for the TouchPad coming in September (sometime). Not sure exactly WHEN in September...so I guess we'll all have to keep an eye on their blog :)

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
I honestly really wanted the bird application since I study birds. Pisses me off that there were probably a billion idiots on slickdeals that just got it because it was 16 dollars and don't give a crap about using it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts