Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Skype to work on my dad and my thunderbolts (both cm7 1.2) and the video was upside down. The self view was correct but the other persons face was upside down. I could not find any settings in Skype to correct this. Could it have been a bad apk or is there something I'm missing? It is not the official one but rather the one downloaded from here somewhere. I just upgraded to the 1.3 and haven't been able to do another Skype test. Oh and we were both on the same home wifi, there is no 4g in his area yet, not sure if that's a factor.

Sent from my A500 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Only gb rom I've found that works is gingeritis 3d. All the other ones are upside down.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Android Apprentice
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. When we were testing it he would not hear me but I hear him just fine.

I suppose it being modified/leaked means I can't really complain. I searched but didn't really find anyone talking about issues with it, so at least now I know I'm not the only one.

Sent from my A500 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Supporting Member
70 Posts
I'm having the same issue with the mic. When I use Viber, Skype or Tango I can hear whoever I call fine, but they can't hear me or it is too low to communicate. I have even tried using earphones with mic, but the TB doesn't like them and ignores them completely...
My video on Skype is landscape by default. On tango is fine, but on Fring it is upside down. So weird!!
Hopefully we can fix this soon?

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Everything works right for me using Google talk, gingeritis 3d w/ ziggys kernel and chingys new radio leak

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts