Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've been asking this question on the Ssm V3 thread for several days but no one seems to be brave enough to test this. When I activate sleep mode (from the power menu) it works as it should. However when ever I come out of sleep mode it breaks my lockscreen. Sometimes it will flash then disappear and other times it doesn't show up at all. When I try to reflash the rom to fix the lock screen it bricks me and requires an sbf then a reflash of rom. I've done this twice now in 2 days. Help please!!

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
I held down power and selected sleep. The airplane logo popped up and the screen went black. I pressed power again, it took a few sec but it came on like normal.

Not sure if that helps. Not s 100% sure what breaks the lock screen means but no problems here.

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"bobAbooey said:
I held down power and selected sleep. The airplane logo popped up and the screen went black. I pressed power again, it took a few sec but it came on like normal.

Not sure if that helps. Not s 100% sure what breaks the lock screen means but no problems here.
When I come out of sleep mode the lockscreen never shows back up. Its just gone.

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
"bobAbooey said:

You are on Ssm V3 RIGHT?

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Yep. First time ever doing sleep mode, I might be doing it wrong.

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"bobAbooey said:
Yep. First time ever doing sleep mode, I might be doing it wrong.
No you are doing it right. I wonder why mine is acting up

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Freaking Awesome!!! I just went into Sleep mode and It didn't break my lockscreen. Everything is working as it should! Thanks for your help guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts