Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
Mod Type:: Mod

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: Other (See Description)

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::

Hey all. Decided to make a seperate thread for my softkeys as there will end up being a ton of these and I need to keep things organized. I will be adding to these as much as possible. Please PM me with any concerns or problems you may be having.

Donations to my Caffeine = Productivity fund are appreciated but never expected. Feel free to hit that like button :D

**I'm always open for requests**
Please private message me with your request and I guarantee a reply within 48 hours. I just need to keep things organized as I have multiple threads for these sets now and am also working on a rom, kernel, icons, and a theme.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Instructions: Please apply these via metamorph. I have tested each one of these multiple times and they work perfectly fine. When you first unzip them in metamorph it will tell you it is not valid and kick you out. Simply reopen metamorph and apply as usual, reboot, and profit.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

All of these will still work with your rom of choice's navbar color picker :D

Glow v2: 1/2 scale of Glow. Use NavBar color chooser to change it to your liking.

http://tinyw.in/s2bq

Glow: Use NavBar color chooser to change it to your liking.

http://tinyw.in/eHI5

Minus: Extremely Minimal. These guys are tiny on your screen (5x10 px)

http://tinyw.in/eAn2

Ice Cream Droids:

Google:

Oversized Stock Reflective:

Electric Black Stock:

3/4 scale Clean Text: These are about 3/4 scale and sit low in the nav bar. Makes for a super clean, minimal look.​

Electric Black Metro Traffic: Modified version of Atticus182's Metro themed softkeys.​
http://tinyw.in/Sahu

·
Registered
99 Posts
Any chance we can get the 3/4 scale reflective?

Edit: Also, quick question - what if after I apply these with metamorph, I want to go back to the ones that come with Codename? Is there a way to do that without having to reflash the rom entirely? Does metamorph have a 'backup current' option?

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts

Edit: Also, quick question - what if after I apply these with metamorph, I want to go back to the ones that come with Codename? Is there a way to do that without having to reflash the rom entirely? Does metamorph have a 'backup current' option?
Just pull SystemUI.apk from your ROM and restore it over the one you have now.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I can definitely make that happen :D

Reactions: Grady

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Edited due to stupidity! Great work man.
I should be able to make you those later tonight or tomorrow. Got called in to work today
and thank you! I use Photoshop and Gimp mainly. Just have to be creative!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The link for the clean text set doesn't appear to be working. It just takes me to the site to upload my own files. There's nothing to download.
Damn it. Minus is giving me nothing but problems as of late. I'll fix it as soon as I'm able! My sincere apologies guys.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what about some transparent nav bars
That should be interesting actually. I don't even know if they will fit haha. Let me know once you try it out!

And I would love to do a transparent nav mod. Never thought of doing one until now. I'll start taking a look once I'm home tonight.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
does this work with akop 25, and is there a text soft key for menu?
It is compatible with AOKP but there is not a text menu button. I can whip one up tonight for you though! I personally just use the standard 3 keys so I guess I didn't think of making it haha. I'll get it done tonight though as I don't plan on sleeping. Lots of updates to do.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts