Ok, took a dive and installed this plus add on CM9 Nightly 4.18 build. So far, rock solid. Prior to this, no matter if I use Gummy, AOKP, or CM9, whatever build...always an issue with data drop, either wifi or 4G in the middle of using. SO far been using for 24 hours and rock solid.
For those who are curious. I came from Safe Strap and did this..
1) Went into Safe Strap Recovery and disable, that forced me back to pre ICS
2) Take battery out, hold down volume keey up and down, put battery in and power on, go into standard recovery
3) Flash the new .904
4) reboot, go into gingerbread and activate/reinstall safestrap
5) reboot into safestrap recovery, enable safe strap
6) wipe data/cache/delivk/system
7) install CM9 Nightly 4-18 build and gapp
8) restore all my apps from Titanium Backup
back to normal in less than one hour. Did all of that while watching an episode of NCIS. ahahah