Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have cellular south samsung galaxy show case.i had my phone rooted and was on my kernal manager app...well im new at this stuff.i flashed a kernal (cant remember which one) phone booted back up and bricked ...had a white screen that had TRIDENT on it.So i seen online that the samsung mesmerize is the closest thing to showcase...i downloaded their software,even went as far as installing ginger bread 2.3.4 on on it which phone works now.Problem is now phone is U S cellular now instead of cellular south.Phone doesnt have a place to turn 3 G data on or off. cant recieve data to connect to internet now.I can pick up wi fi .what can i do to get it back to cellular south ? HELP!

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
Hey. I kinda bricked my phone installing 2.3.5. I fixed it by downloading cwm fix and then used Odin to install it on my phone. I also had miui kernal on my SD. After that I did instal update from SD and I was back to normal. Data and everything works

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fixed it !!! I found the back to stock EB11 showcase file. Flashed in with odin, and then had to enter code *228 ( cellular south) and now its back to stock 2.2.1. and i have my 3G back also. Im going to more research before i do anything else to it! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts