Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Member
433 Posts
It all began with a simple ROM flash on my now three day old T-bolt, was gonna try a Sense 2.1, I was running CM7/Synergy at the time so I decided I would swap my mr3.5 radio out for 2.5. So, I updated my radio then proceeded to boot up this is where i made mistake #1 and forgot to delete / rename my PG05 file. So I then proceeded to reboot into recovery not thinking as I was about to leave to go see my friend and proceeded to flash the new rom, without wiping in any way shape form or fashion (mistake #2). Soooo I was then stuck with a updating hboot and a bootloop. Awesome I know. So, as this has happened to me before I proceeded to remove my SD and go to plug it in to my adapter.......which I couldn't find now this is where it gets even more comical instead of grabbing my Fascinate or my Vortex I proceeded to attempt to do a circus act (that I read somewhere at some point in time) and held my battery in and proceeded to hboot w/ my SD card not inserted and after in hboot useing a thin piece of plastic to pop in my SD and boot to recovery. After this I got my splash (which I installed) and repetitive reboots! :D fun fun I know I then proceeded to go back to hboot and to the hole that I had found myself in previously, this is when I finally had a epiphany to go grab my vortex and delete the PG05. Which I did... swapped back Hboot worked went to reboot into recovery and I found myself again in the splash - reboot cycle... so I decided to make mistake #3! I know, How could I mess up even more right? I decided to see if those tantalizing words "factory restore" would help! so....did that and again came the splash - reboot cycle finally I did a battery pull and now my phone won't boot, although if I plug into in to my comp (doesn't happen when plugged into the wall) I get my amazing flashing charge LED and mount/unmount beeps from my comp until it boots up to the flash screen for a couple seconds and then...Nothing. Now I really hope someone comes along and tells me oh that's not a problem! >link to solve< but I'm a optimist.

-Thanks

Update: Replaced it.

·
Supporting Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could, I'll keep trying, probably just let it sit for the night and see what tomorrow brings

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
If you can get to a splash screen, you can get into hboot. The phone isn't bricked unless it is completely inaccessible and won't turn on at all.

·
Supporting Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good point but, when it does boot to the splash its plugged into my comp, other then that nothing I've tried adb doesn't recognize it, and I've tried getting it to hboot at the same point of time the splash comes up ...when it does I don't tell it to lol and it only does it once per plug in so, I plug it in and wait 5-6 mins and I get my splash screen then nothing. Sorry if I sound blunt or ignorant I'm just trying to explain as best as i can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts