Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rooted phone, installed root explorer, went to copy and paste a file (tun.ko) from my downloads folder to the /system/lib and the phone locked I tried to reboot it by powering it off and then on and it is stuck on the red M logo What do i do to fix this please

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have the sbf file and rsdlite installed on my machine and i ran rsdlite and loaded the sbf file, i connect the phone via usb after i restarted it by holding the up volume and the start button until the rsd shows at the top, the rsd software sees the phone and it says it is connected but the start button does not show and i can not start the flash, please i need help.

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an older version of rdslite downloaded the one in your link and it wont install it says my windows 7 cannot open the file to install i have the right sbf i do have the motorola drivers installed

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
LrdAnkh said:
I have an older version of rdslite downloaded the one in your link and it wont install it says my windows 7 cannot open the file to install i have the right sbf i do have the motorola drivers installed
the file extension is missing on it. add .msi on the end and then run it

it might help to reboot your computer afterwards

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you that seems to be working now apppreciate your help and i will keep you posted how it goes

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it worked fine now do i have to unroot it or is it rooted alread i went and got a bionic and will sell this one which is two weeks old

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You man you are a god sent, I appreciate all your help and hope to be able to do the same now for someone caught in my situation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts