Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran Revolutionary on my Sensation 4G. When I began, I had HBOOT 1.17.0008.
Revolutionary ran and rebooted the device into fastboot twice, then failed with a message "go get some lemonade - press any key to exit".

I now have S-Off with HBOOT 1.17.1111

My Sensation boots ok, but I am concerned that I have the wrong HBOOT or something? What should the HBOOT version be after successful completion? I do not see this documented anywhere.

Do I run the utility again? Any help is really appreciated!

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
rorycs said:
I ran Revolutionary on my Sensation 4G. When I began, I had HBOOT 1.17.0008.
Revolutionary ran and rebooted the device into fastboot twice, then failed with a message "go get some lemonade - press any key to exit".

I now have S-Off with HBOOT 1.17.1111

My Sensation boots ok, but I am concerned that I have the wrong HBOOT or something? What should the HBOOT version be after successful completion? I do not see this documented anywhere.

Do I run the utility again? Any help is really appreciated!
I don't have the Sensation but after doing some research...all I can find it the version you had: 1.17.0008. Not sure if the method you used to to Root and S-Off changed that at all...but maybe do some more research on Revolutionary to see what hboot they use. Sorry if this doesn't help much...

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
NikonElite said:
I believe revolutionary changes the hboot to a custom number. That way I can't flash a new hboot by accident

If ur phone is s-off and it boots you're all good

Incredible S | CM7 Nightly | HBoot : 1.13.0000 | s-off Alpharevx | Sent from Somewhere |
Yes this is how revolutionary works. It patches the existing bootloader and then replaces thenumber with a custom one so that it cannot be overwritten, whether that be from a manual flash or an OTA update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts