Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
I tried to adjust my auto brightness when my screen went black. I'm on 602 CM7, as soon as my phone boots, screen goes black (buttons remain lit). Power+Down Vol+Home is not getting me to recovery? Any suggestions? Is there a sequence to get into stock recovery?

Please help

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SBF is not working either. It gets to the stage that says: Waiting for re-enumeration and then stops. No changes made to phone... I think I might have perma bricked this thing.

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I think a USB connection error was the culprit blocking the SBF. I was in the bootloader, "USB Connected" and recognized in RSDLite v4.9.

I did resolve this though. I was getting calls and texts but the screen just wouldn't come on so I couldn't answer it. Randomly I held the phone in the sunlight saw the screen very faintly. I held it in that position and was able to navigate to the brightness settings and viola, the screen lit up like a Christmas tree. For some reason the custom backlight adjustment in CM7 settings was set to 1. Set it to 10 and haven't had a problem since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts