Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
I have a TF300T, rooted and unlocked. I was running Hydra 3.7 (stock based). I got a little bored with it, made a nandroid and loaded AOKP last night. It was alright but got a couple random reboots. i decided i was going to go back to my original rom but before restoring I decided i wanted to check out the unofficial cm10. I flashed it and gapps after a full wipe and it loaded fine but i could not get wifi to work. At this point i figured i'd go back to my original rom so i did a full wipe and restored my nandroid. After it rebooted I immediately noticed some strange behavior. For starters i can no longer access the internal memory, when trying to download anything I get a message saying that I need an SD card..blah blah. Additionally i have signal bars in my status bar now (greyed out), wifi will not even turn on now. Using fastboot I got CMW intalled, and adb sees my device when it's on, but not when its in recovery. I'm trying to go back to stock at this point and have the .30 firmware downloaded but have no way of getting it onto my TF since my internal sd card doesn't seem to be accessible. As the title of this forum states...i'm stumped and stuck. your help is greatly appreciated.

edit: I was able to reload AOKP from CWM recovery after a full wipe and got wifi working along with being able to access my internal sd. Now to get back to stock.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.