Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem started when I tired running TiBu and superuser access was denied, pressed "problems" button, but that really offered not help...I have no idea why TiBu is being denied su access; busybox is installed and other apps requiring root are running just fine. I tried reinstalling busybox and su is denied as well. Opened su app and neither TiBu or busybox are on the list of apps...

I also did the normal uninstall and reinstall of TiBu...no luck

Any help would be much appreciated. I have checked forums and all that jazz and it's just not working.

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
ThunderRootedDragon said:
Problem started when I tired running TiBu and superuser access was denied, pressed "problems" button, but that really offered not help...I have no idea why TiBu is being denied su access; busybox is installed and other apps requiring root are running just fine. I tried reinstalling busybox and su is denied as well. Opened su app and neither TiBu or busybox are on the list of apps...

I also did the normal uninstall and reinstall of TiBu...no luck

Any help would be much appreciated. I have checked forums and all that jazz and it's just not working.
Is this the first time running TB? Have you also tried re-installing su?

·
Android Apprentice
278 Posts
If you can open the superuser app see if tibu is listed... if it is try forgetting the apps that are giving you problems

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clearing data didn't work and no apps are available to forget...turns out any new app that requires root access is denied now...tried downloading my backup root and it was denied access

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.