Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Adept Androider
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my apps don't show up in trebuchet. If I have an icon on the homescreen it will say "App not installed" when I try to launch it from there. The only way to launch the app is to bring it up on the market, which I can only do if I have network connectivity. Has this occurred with anyone else?

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Some of my apps don't show up in trebuchet. If I have an icon on the homescreen it will say "App not installed" when I try to launch it from there. The only way to launch the app is to bring it up on the market, which I can only do if I have network connectivity. Has this occurred with anyone else?
Did you move these missing apps off to your sd card because you were running out of internal memory?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had this problem after I went from 0.5 to 0.6, it only affected certain apps (rootzwiki, xda, dungeon raid, a few other games I can't remember).

I tried a few obvious easy things (reboot, wipe cache/dalvik, reflash gapps, reflash 0.6) but nothing fixed it. I ended up just restoring via nandroid back to 0.5 and I'm going to wait for the next update, as 0.5 is working beautifully for me.

I have wondered if it could possibly be a problem with the dpi change or perhaps I need to flash a newer gapps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts