Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Average Android
139 Posts
icanhazdroid said:
It's so fake. He claims it came pre loaded with Android. And even if he did get it on there, why would he use Froyo?
Wouldn't it make sense for HP to also have an android build for test groups? To see which they preferred? It's not quite so improbable that a test model accidentally made it into the wild.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
TchnclFl said:
Wouldn't it make sense for HP to also have an android build for test groups? To see which they preferred? It's not quite so improbable that a test model accidentally made it into the wild.
But again, Froyo? The first tablet version of android was honeycomb, and since there's no source for it they would most likely be testing Gingerbread.

·
Average Android
139 Posts
icanhazdroid said:
But again, Froyo? The first tablet version of android was honeycomb, and since there's no source for it they would most likely be testing Gingerbread.
That's very true. Like I said, the video seems a little shifty, but we'll know soon enough for sure. I really hope its real, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
TchnclFl said:
That's very true. Like I said, the video seems a little shifty, but we'll know soon enough for sure. I really hope its real, but I'm not terribly optimistic.
We'll get it either way lol. I need my tablet first ;)

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
i dn i dont think thats real. I dn why they would accidently ship one with android on it. Sounds like some bs to me.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts